Friday, January 7, 2011

My Best of 2010

This year I continued to attempt "off-peak" images to balance a sometimes overwhelming volume of game action. So I've filed my favorites chronologically & separated them into two groups.

Sports

These Sports images contain game-action shots, including a few from new attempts such as Crew and Water Polo, as well as the ever challenging (for me) Squash.

Editorial

This second group's focus is away from peak action. I've used the Editorial classification loosely, assembling images taken on & off field as well as some Commercial and Personal projects that I really like. Also this year, I began experimenting with Lightroom and there are a few enhanced examples here too.

It was an overall good year of challenging work that sent me all over the mid-atlantic and brought some new leads and adventures.

Thanks for stopping by. Feedback welcome.